Saturday, June 5, 2010

Theory of Relativity


Question: When is an hour not an hour? Answer- 6:47am. That is precisely the time I lost the ability to do math. The result was sending Shawn out after only Thane completed half of his 2 laps. No matter, the quick thinkers we are...um.. I was ..um what was I saying? The best time to use a porta potty is 6:30, right after the truck comes and one person has used it and dried the seat. Blue water in a jiffy john is a valuable commodity about this time. I am wondering about the comet that hit jupiter recently when Shawn comes in and Thane is on a joy ride chasing bunnies in his sneakers. I realize the error, take off running to find him and he comes rolling up. He's dressed and off in like 15 seconds. On finishing his second lap I run to the swipe entry point and ask if he can do another lap because. He has just turned a 30 and a 31. He complies.

See http://news.discovery.com/space/the-moment-jupiter-got-slammed-in-color.html

No comments:

Post a Comment